No more disappointments dealing against corruption and latter winning over you. It’s a historic step towards wading off the corruption or illegal activities around. It’s an attempt of relief for the common citizens who face corruption or unlawful things happening and to which nobody listens and even care. To them here is a Citizen’s Whistleblower Forum under the chairmanship of Justice (Retd.) A.P. Shah.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS :
- Encourages the whistleblowers to report the complaints to the forum.
- Here is the forum to directly expose the corruption : https://www.citizenswhistleblowerforum.org/pr.html
- The forum consists: Admiral (Retd.) L. Ramdas (Vice Chairperson), Ms. Aruna Roy (Member), Mr. Wajahat Habibullah (Member), Mr. E.A.S. Sarma (Member), Mr. Jagdeep S. Chhokar (Member) and Mr. Prashant Bhushan (Member Secretary).
- The complaints involving vital information showing corruption/ malfeasance/ misfeasance in their departments and whose complaints have either not been redressed or who feel that their complaints are not likely to be redressed can directly be sent to the Citizen’s Whistleblowers Forum (CWF).
- Genesis of the Forum:
- The inaction of the appropriate government authority concerning the reporting of the corruption brought in by the whistleblowers.
- No protection of the whistleblowers with key information. Cases and issues of deaths of the whistleblowers.
- Problems remaining unredressed.