- Lex Insider is committed towards the protections of the privacy of the users and it shall strive towards the protection of the identity and the personal details of its users.
- The personal details of the users may be changed by the users at any time.
- The comments posted by you shall be visible to others.
- As and when required by Lex Insider, it may contact the users via mail.
- For the improvement of the website, Lex Insider may collect various details about the registered and unregistered users like IP address, information about your computer or any other details which you may send.
- The statistics regarding the usage of the website etc may be used by Lex Insider for its promotion or advertisement.
- It shall be the endeavour of Lex Insider to provide safety to the personal details of the users. However it shall not be responsible for any misuse of the data upon any kind of technical failure or technical mishap.
- Third party advertisements put on the website may make use of the personal information submitted by the users regarding their visit to the site.
- Lex Insider shall not be responsible for any information submitted by the users to any third party to which Lex Insider is affiliated.
These Terms and Conditions are in compliance with the Rule 3 – Due Dilligence to be observed by intermediary’ under The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and the usage of this website shall mean that the user agrees to them.
All the users of Lex Insider website and its services are bound by the under-mentioned “Terms and Conditions” whenever they access the website www.lexinsider.com (“Website”) or any of its related content in any form on any device .
For the purpose of this page, “Lex Insider” shall include the Owners and other associated members of Lex Insider. “User/Users” shall include all the users of Lex Insider website or any of its services.
The usage of Lex Insider website by any user shall imply their agreement to these terms. The users who do not accept this Agreement may not access the website.
- Binding Agreement
Lex Insider may change these terms at any time by notifying the date of latest updates at the top of this page. Please review these terms regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes made by Lex Insider. Your continued use of the Site after changes to this policy are posted shall mean your agreement to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- Lex Insider tries to provide you with information related to various issues generally dealing with law, lawyers, courts and current affairs through various modes/services like website, emails, newsletters, notifications, social networking websites/platforms etc. The current and all the future services shall also be subject to these terms.
- The text of the Judgments, Orders, Gazette notifications, Committee Reports, Acts, Rules, Regulations etc. are provided on the website only for informational and research purposes. Due care has been taken on providing you with the latest/updated versions. However we are not responsible for any errors which may have crept therein. Lex Insider expressly disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to the below Content.
- The contents of the items mentioned in clause (2) above may be edited/formatted/modified version of the same for better presentation or for any other purpose otherwise. You may use them for any purpose at your own risk.
- Any commentary on any law, rule, regulation etc. are only for the purpose of information and is strictly not a legal opinion.
- Lex Insider shall not be responsible in any manner for any loss suffered by you through the use of the Website.
- Lex Insider makes usages of various third party products, services, content or websites. It makes no warranties and is not liable for them.
- Users shall make application of their own conscience before acting upon any information/service provided by us.
- Lex Insider has taken great care in assuring that all information provided by it are accurate but it is not responsible for any loss suffered by any user as a consequence of the action that the users take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information it provides.
- All the information or data provided by the users for publication or usage in any form by the Lex Insider shall be modified without any prior intimation. We reserve the right to use/reproduce them.
- We are not responsible for the information provided by the users on the Lex Insider website. We expressly deny our obligation towards the nature of the comments made by them on any of the website pages. If the users find come across any comment or information as inappropriate, they may report the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users must not use the Website or any of its services in any way that causes damage to the Website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner.
- Users agree to indemnify Lex Insider against all costs, claims, liabilities, demands or expenses incurred as a result of their use of this Website or any breach of these Terms by them.
Users agree not make any comment which may be derogatory to any person, religion, group, institution etc. Lex Insider shall in no manner responsible for comments made by any user on any of the pages/posts/articles etc. on the website and it shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the users.